1. CREATING AND MAINTAINING PARTNERSHIPS
This toolkit provides guidance for creating a partnership among different organizations to address a common goal.
2. ASSESSING COMMUNITY NEEDS AND RESOURCES
This toolkit provides guidance for conducting assessments of community needs and resources.
3. ANALYZING PROBLEMS AND GOALS
This toolkit helps in analyzing personal and environmental factors that influence the problem to be addressed.
4. DEVELOPING A FRAMEWORK OR MODEL OF CHANGE
This toolkit helps in developing a picture of the pathway from activities to intended outcomes.
5, DEVELOPING STRATEGIC AND ACTION PLANS
This toolkit aids in developing a vision, mission, objectives, strategies, and action plan for the effort.
6. BUILDING LEADERSHIP
This toolkit helps in developing a plan for enhancing leadership and its core tasks.
7. DEVELOPING AN INTERVENTION
This toolkit provides supports for developing core components of a community intervention and adapting them to fit the context.
8. INCREASING PARTICIPATION AND MEMBERSHIP
This toolkit provides guidance for increasing participation and engaging stakeholders in change efforts.
9. ENHANCING CULTURAL COMPETENCE
This toolkit aids in assessing and enhancing cultural competence in your organization or community effort.
10. ADVOCATING FOR CHANGE
This toolkit supports planning for advocacy efforts and responding to opposition.
11. INFLUENCING POLICY DEVELOPMENT
This toolkit provides guidance for bringing about policy change in organizations and communities.
12. EVALUATING THE INITIATIVE
This toolkit aids in developing an evaluation of a community program or initiative.
13. IMPLEMENTING SOCIAL MARKETING
This toolkit assists in developing a social marketing effort to promote adoption and use of innovations.
14. APPLYING FOR GRANTS
This toolkit supports the work of preparing a successful grant proposal.
15. IMPROVING ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
This toolkit provides guidance for enhancing your organization’s governance structure and improving communication.
16. SUSTAINING THE WORK OR INITIATIVE
This toolkit supports planning for using different tactics to sustain your organization or community initiative.