- This event has passed.
The Future of Work
September 8 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Patricia de Stacy Harrison, President and CEO, Corporation for Public Broadcasting
• Brad Hershbein, Senior Economist and Communications Advisor, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
• Karim Lakhani, Dorothy & Michael Hintze Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
• Susan Lund, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
• Llewellyn Smith, Director and Writer, Future of Work Broadcast Series
• Other guests to be announced
ABOUT FUTURE OF WORK
The Future of Work initiative—including a three-part PBS series (September 1, 8 & 15, 2021, at 10/9C and streaming on pbs.org), and digital and social media series—explores the monumental changes in the workplace and the impact on workers, employers, educators, students, and communities. Employment is part of the American Dream—will the future provide opportunities for jobs that sustain families and the nation?
Future of Work is part of public media’s American Graduate initiative, made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
• Future of Work on PBS: pbs.org/show/future-work
• Digital Series: https://to.pbs.org/3youRvd
• Social Series: https://bit.ly/3yo8rdC
Event registration availability is limited.
Sep 8, 2021 04:00 PM PST