We are grateful for S.H. Cowell Foundation’s commitment to support training, coaching, and capacity-building for backbone staff and our five county leadership teams in the North State Together network. Their support will help us reach our 18-month strategic plan goals to:
- Adopt and implement a common framework that will guide the work of the NST backbone team, county networks and companion projects (SCAILE and the Alliance Project)
- Convene at the North State Together Summit in Spring 2022 for county networks to receive training on StriveTogether Theory of Action Framework, enhance coalition building, and support county-based work
- Send cohort of NST team, county leadership and partners to National StriveTogether Convening, Fall 2022, to learn from other collaboratives and engage with other partnerships doing similar work
- Convene at the North State Together Summit in conjunction with the launch of Community Leadership Center in Summer 2023 to enhance coalition building, expand stakeholders, and share progress achieved
- Explore Pathways to Equity through StriveTogether framework and develop localized strategies to address diversity, equity and inclusion at county and program levels.
- Implement county-based capacity building plans and coaching strategies to empower work of the county networks, Spring 2022 through Summer 2023
A special thank you to Dr. Kate Mahar
, Executive Director of SCAILE
, for lending grant writing expertise to support North State Together and SCAILE’s work in our region.