Comprehensive Course: RBF 101 Intensive – Facilitating to Create Space for Belonging and Results
February 6 - April 28
REGISTER Now. Limited seats available.
Looking to build or strengthen your facilitation skills? Strong facilitation skills can drive your ability to get better results for people in your community. Join this 12-week course to learn how to facilitate groups and move them from talk to action, make collaborative decisions and hold meeting participants accountable for advancing the work.
Each comprehensive course is 8-12 weeks long and consists of live learning sessions and prework each week. All comprehensive courses offered have limited seats available. Selected participants will be notified of acceptance up to three weeks prior to the course start date.
WHEN: This 12-week course runs Monday, February 6 – Friday, April 28, 2023. Over the 12 weeks, participants will learn how to become a results based facilitator and receive coaching support. Participants are expected to attend 5 virtual sessions:
- Orientation: Monday, February 6 from 12 – 1:30pm ET
- Session 1: Monday, February 27 from 1:00 – 3:00pm ET
- Session 2: Monday, March 20 from 12:00 – 3:00pm ET
- Session 3: Monday, April 10 from 12:00 – 3:00pm ET
- Session 4: Monday, April 24 from 12:00 – 1:30pm ET