- How many of our high school graduates enroll in college?
- Do they persist and graduate from college?
- How long does it take for them to get their degrees?
- Do they go in or out of state for college?
- Do they attend a two- or four-year school?
- Which colleges do they most commonly attend?
- And, most perhaps most importantly, are we preparing our students for college?
North State Together supports our region by uploading high school data into our consortium account, providing technical assistant to high school staff, presenting and showcasing data, and contracting with the National Student Clearinghouse’s research department to create customized aggregate county level National data reports. Our aim is to have 100% participation for all high schools in order to track our students’ postsecondary educational outcomes no matter what college they attend nationwide, including enrollment, transfer, stop outs, and persistence rates in order to accurately and quickly assess our college preparation efforts and address equity gaps.Find our region's clearinghouse reports here